Cipro Tours Travel Safaris is a company that boasts of highly trained and motivated staff committed to provision of good quality service to our clients and this has been a major foundation for our success. Our specialty lies in providing top of the range service including but not limited to:
Tours and safaris, Visa Arrangement, Packaged and tailor made tours, Sightseeing, Gorilla and chimp trekking, Game viewing, Bird watching, Water rafting, , Mountaineering, Sport fishing, City excursions, Airline reservations and ticketing, International flights, Domestic and regional flights, Car hire and hotel reservations, 4×4 WDs for normal town and upcountry trips, saloon cars for town services, Airport transfers, Hotel bookings and reservations.
Cipro Tours Travel Safaris vision is to become the leading ground operator in the region and our clients’ best partner, Being leaders in the Travel Industry in the East African Region and Beyond, develop and champion tourism activities so as to build the sector into a key engine of growth, promoting leisure, entertainment and recreational activities to enhance the quality of life of the citizens and tourists and foster peaceful co-existence.
Providing customized unique air experiences through continuous improvement, teamwork and growth, it’s our mission to provide competent service that encourages More People (visitors) to travel safely, Stay Longer; and Spend More Money.
Our goal is to provide our customers with safe, reliable and cost effective air transportation service, wherever and whenever we fly. Our Services include: Tours Travel Safaris services, Scheduled passenger flights, Charter passenger service, Medical Evacuation and air ambulance services, Tour and safari flights to the biggest parks in the region, aerial advertising, support to gas and oil explorations etc.
- To promote, stimulate and encourage travel to the public.
- To set standards of practice and launch a high degree of accurate business ethics and discipline among the members.
- To provide the membership worthwhile education programs and training to further enhance their competence in the industry.
- To work closely with Airlines, other tourism suppliers, tourism bodies and relevant government agencies to promote tourism.
- To act as a liaison between the travel agents and the airlines, tourism suppliers, allied bodies and government agencies on issues and matters of concern.